Friday 14 March 2014

SHINE BRIGHT.....


Good morning.... how are you all? Rikki here with another Friday post. So now that you have seen my creative space I thought it would be a great idea to get creative and show you what you can do with a lot of flowers. 

Anyone who knows me... knows that I love flowers but not a huge amount... and when I say I don't love a huge amount its more that I haven't learnt yet how to pull off a Prima style layout. I love there layouts but it really baffles me how they can do it. So this week I decided it was time to just evoke a little bit of flower spirit.
Here you go!!! As promised a lot of flowers and I am beyond happy with the result. For a handy start point the Manor House Creations Vinette's, they are the smaller version of there large vines. the plus side of the smaller vines is you can join them together and make a larger spray of flowers.


A handy tip when you are pulling off a flower spray like this mount your photo up so you can hide all your wires from the individual flowers and vines. It also allows you to add more depth to your layers of flowers and leaves.
Mixing your packets of Manor House Creations flowers is a great way to increase your stash and change the look of your Vinette's.
One other thing I love to do is add large rhinestones in between the flowers, they hid all the extra wires, and glue that you don't want people to see.... and they act like little mirrors to reflect light .Lets face it who doesn't like a bit of bling.
Vinettes - JADE
Vinettes - JADE- 2 in a packet
*Concerto
*Concerto
Card pack - white
Card pack - white
Teeny weenies roses 36pcs
Teeny weenies roses 36pcs
Rhinestones - Silver
Rhinestones - Silver

I hope that has inspired you in creating a floral layout. If you do try this leave me a link in the comments so I can have a  look. Till next week, have a creative weekend.  
Rikki xxxx
Photobucket

3 comments: