Tuesday 4 March 2014

LUCKY TO BE YOUR MOM BY CATHI


To make this layout I started off with some gorgeous Fabscraps Timeless papers in green shades. 


I added lots of gorgeous Manor House flowers to the layout. Here you can see the beautiful lacy Ballerina flower in cream, as well as a gorgeous Vinette in chestnut. The vibrant pink flower with silver accent is a Razzle flower, while the softer pink flower is called a Minuette. The soft green flowers are from the Mia range.


In the photo above you can see my title, "Lucky to Be Your Mom!". I added a bit of stitching around the photo for a nice detail.  I also added a gorgeous Cobblestone Fence chipboard from Molossi, embossing it with Ranger's Vintage Photo Embossing Powder for a cool rough texture. 


I added some lace from my stash and some gorgeous butterflies, some twine and a great Ingvild Bolme signpost which reminds me of some of the old Irish signs you can still see around the countryside! To finish off the layout I added  some misting in Bubblegum Pink Dylusions Spray and a bit of stitching around the edges!!

I had a lot of fun creating this layout and just seemed to keep adding more and more!! This layout is made for the March challenge over at Berry71Bleu, for which Molossi is the main sponsor!  I hope you will join along with us, the challenge will be open till April 1.

Cobblestone Fence 2 Pack  Ballerina - classic mix  Vinettes - CHESTNUT
Razzles Card pack - Pink  Minuettes - Pink mix  Mia - green  Dylusions Ink Spray - Bubblegum Pink

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Cathi! Your girls are little darlins. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete