Monday 24 March 2014

MAKING COSTUMES FOR ALICE BY CATHI


My daughter is very excited about being Alice in her ballet school's upcoming show Alice in Wonderland next month!! She is as we speak in a 3 hour rehearsal and she is loving the extra dancing!! She wasn't loving so much being the dress form for mommy when I was helping make some costumes for the younger dancers! I managed to make 8 very basic playing card costumes to help out...a job my dress form daughter had volunteered me for lol!


I used a gorgeous Small Dressform chipboard from Molossi  for this layout, painting it in a lovely cream. I used it as the basis of my flower cluster, adding lots of sewing themed detail around it.


I finished off the layout by adding my long winded title: "Making Costumes for Alice...in Wonderland!".

Small Dress Form


Photobucket

1 comment: