Wednesday 14 May 2014

WONDERFUL WAYS WITH WASHI AND SMALL COMPETITION

Marelle back again, this time with many ways to use washi tape!


Molossi stocks gorgeous Washi Tape!

One of our fabulous DT members has over 300 washi rolls and this is her storage which I think it fantastic way to store them!!





Make an interesting background with wash tape and cover it with Derivan Gesso available from Molossi as I did in this layout.

There are literally thousands of ways to use washi!
These are just a few I like to create with Washi!

- Border your 12x12 layouts with washi to make an impact
-Use washi tape on a Birthday card
- Cover a small mint tin with washi and place a ribbon bow and fill with M&M's for a Teacher present
- For more texture on your layout, tear washi into tiny pieces and randomly place them on your project
-Give an old wooden box new life by adding washi tape 
-Cover a wooden letter with washi tape and embellish!
-Use washi on school projects



Now I am giving away 3 rolls of Washi Tape to a lucky reader!!
Leave a comment at the end of this post naming 3 different washi tapes Molossi stocks and what you would create with it if you were the lucky winner!!

Good luck 

http://www.molossi.com.au/online-shop/#!/~/category/id=6949237&offset=0&sort=normal



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that big collection of washi!
    The next ones on my list to buy are 'be happy' 'silver hearts' and 'kitchen utensils' - not that I need to buy any more... what I really need is more space to store washi! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol storage.... hmmmm I always run out of ideas.... how are you storing yours Laura?

      Delete
  2. Oooh can always use more washi :)
    I love the "multi-coloured spots", "small black and pink stars", "zig zag blue and green" ... and lots more but I can only list three :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like a good list to start with Chloe, the black and pink stars is one of my favourites

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh washi I LOVE washi!! Ok so Vintage Garage, Maths and Green Numbers LOVE them. I love using washi on my layouts. The numbers one and the maths ones would be FANTASTIC on school layouts and the Vintage Garage ones great for those masculine pages. I love to use washi as a matt for photos to go on ie the back ground. I have also been known to make pinwheels with them, mini flags and banners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's a lot of tape! I am not a business so I could not get onto the site to see all the kinds you offer. I love Polka dots, black and white and stripes! Love using washi as a background on layouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean theres a retail side of the business just follow the link:

      http://www.molossi.com.au/online-shop/

      And the second link takes you straight to the washi
      http://www.molossi.com.au/online-shop/#!/~/category/id=6949237&offset=0&sort=normal

      So you still have time i am sure to enter Jean

      Delete
  5. Ladies, could you please message me at marellejackman@gmail.com with your addresses as you have all won 2 rolls of washi tape each - thank you for entering - congratulations!!
    Don;t forget to look at our fab online shop!
    xxMarelle

    ReplyDelete