Sunday 18 May 2014

THANK YOU PAPER BAG CARD BY SARA


Today I wanted to share my second Design Team Project using Molossi Chipboard... I love these designs, they are so easy to alter and take mediums well...
I made this Mother's Day card its called a Paper Bag Card.. I made it from a simple brown paper bag... I like that you get a lot of space and pockets to tuck things into..
I created this for my mum so I wanted it to be as special as she is to me...
I have used Kaisercraft Hidden Treasures Paper collection and the matching collectables I have used this throughout the whole card.. I have distressed all the edges, layered and masked using homemade texture paste..
I then started to cluster the middle using Kaisercraft flowers, Flowers , diecuts, Metal, lace and bling
After that I altered my chipboard using Chalk Inks and Viva Décor Inka Gold in Gold.. I have used for this card the Fluer De lis, Thank You title , Love hearts and Cupids chipboard from Molossi they are the cutest designs...
After that I then went over the whole piece with Viva Décor Inka Gold in Gold think it just finishes the project off I like to go around edges of paper, texture in the chipboard and also the edges of my flowers...
   

Inside Page 1:

I have created a pocket using the Brown paper bag and decorated it using the same papers..
I have added a heart and small doily to make it stand off the page..
I wanted the pocket to be a photo matt I have stamped, embellished and layered it on the one side.. On the other I have added a picture that was taken at my 21st birthday..
The photo matt can be removed if needed too..
 

Inside Page 2:

I have kept this page simple this is for me to write my personal message..
I have again layered paper, diecuts, stamped "Happy Mother's Day", flat flowers, butterfly, floral flourish and collectable...
I decided instead of having a big pocket on the side panel I would stick it all together..
 


Back Page:

Again I have kept this simple by layered Hidden Treasures Scraps and my logo
 


Some Close ups of the chipboard and ways you can alter them to suit your projects


On the chipboard I just went over them with gesso then heat set let it bubble , chalk inks blended with my finger and went over the edges &bumps with Viva Décor Inka Gold In Gold

 
 
  Photobucket

2 comments: