Saturday 21 September 2013

Its Saturday night FOOTY FINALS are on the tv but we have something better. Leeanne has stopped by with some gorgeous chipboard layouts: 


For this layout I used white cardstock, Mme papers, studio calico and crate paper, some washi tape and embellishments. And some great chipboard from Molossi I used the film strip and the frogs.
 
And a close up of the Molossi chipboard, I use the Tim Holtz distress paint
and a Black Gelato on the film strip. And on the frogs I used distress peeled paint, and used the end of the paint brush in black soot paint for the spots.
 
 
 
And for this Layout I used the Kaisercraft Remember me paper collection and the collectable's of that range. My chipboard pieces from Molossi was this cool motorbike and I used the bricks as well.


 And a close up of the motorbike and bricks which I coloured with Inca gold colours gold, old silver, platinum and some gelato colour's.



More of Leanne's work can be viewed at
leannesscrappystuff.blogspot.com.au
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment