Sunday 8 September 2013

Cathi has also stopped by tonight with some lovely chipboard shares.
 We had a wonderful time on our recent holiday to Tuscany! My daughter Aisling is hard to capture in photos, she is forever making silly faces, grumpy faces or just running away... I managed to get this great photo of her and her sister Aine in an alleyway in a local village called Lari near where we were staying.
There are some gorgeous cobblestones in the photo, so I used my Molossi cobblestone chippies to echo them on my layout, covering them with gorgeous colored modeling paste Gritty Graphite Texturez to really give them amazing texture!
I love the diverse designs that Molossi have created, there is really chipboard to suit every layout, I couldn't believe they had the perfect cobblestones to suit this fun photo!
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment