Thursday 11 July 2013

Photobucket 
 
Leanne is with us to share tonight a lovely divine page 
 Leanne tells us
For my July layout I went with a real girly grunge look seeing I had this awesome bits of chipboard to use, I used hot pink Bazzill cardstock as the base and used a Basic Grey background paper over the top which I distressed. I took the inner of the barbwire frame and covered it with paper and adhered it to my background, and used texture stamps, washi tape and dylusions sprays on that background piece. I added the outer barbwire frame, photo, texture trims, title and embellishments.
 

Non Molossi- Bazzill cardstock, patterned papers,alpha titles, texture stamps, distress paints, trims, washi tapes, inks, embellishments.
Molossi- 12x12 Barbwire frame and Chicken wire.
Close up of the Molossi chicken wire which I painted in black paint and lightly sponged over in a grey paint.
Close up of the 12x12 Barbwire frame which I painted in Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress paint and lightly sponged over in black paint.

More of Leanne's work can be viewed at
leannesscrappystuff.blogspot.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment