Sunday 21 July 2013

I have a very special share from the lovely Eve tonight, with such a heartfelt piece, let me share the email I received with the design
"Today I have created a multimedia canvas (first time ever) super pleased with the results .
I have used 2 canvases and the Molossi chipboard tree to create a family tree of my kids to display in my home , but whats really special about this piece of art work for me is the buttons and trinkets and bits and bobs on it are all from a huge button tin that my mother had since she was a little girl so most of the buttons were from garments back in the fifties sixties and seventies . There are Military buttons with the royal emblems on them that were removed from 1930s navy uniforms I even found some bobby pins in amongst the collection and used them .
I have used lots of gausing and lace along with paint and inka gold to create this canvas ..."






 Be sure to follow Eve on her blog for more great designs



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment