Saturday 31 May 2014

SIMPLE JOY BY CATHI


Being out in the garden with the girls is a pleasure for us. We don't have great green fingers but enjoy growing a small amount of vegetables each year in the back garden and the girls love to help. Here they are picking lettuce leaves for a salad.... I thought these Darkroom Door Bright Blossoms Photochips fit my theme perfectly. I cut out several images and layered them under my photo. 


I used the gorgeous Molossi Fenced Birdhouse, embossing it with dark orange and yellow embossing powder for a mottled effect.





I have added mesh tape, and lots of misting and masking as well.  I really enjoyed using my mixed media goodies to make this, even though I had to add one 3D flower to the mix as well!! Thanks so much for looking!!!


Fenced Birdhouses  Photochips - Bright Blossoms

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment