Tuesday 6 May 2014

INTRODUCING......

Introducing Molossi's newest Chipboard Design Team member.... 


Hello there! My name is Lee and I work under the name “Violent Kittie.” I am her and she is me. I am not violent, nor am I a cat. I really am a stay at home mom that tries to stay in my craft room as much as I can, except when I am forced to emerge for shopping, cooking or cleaning. 

I am married to an army pilot and have travelled to many places with him and our two children. We are currently living in Germany.

I have been scrapbooking on and off for 15 years. Over the last three years I have become a "scrap maniac" and consider creating a need, much like breathing. I am very excited to join the Molossi team. I have to keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.


You can follow me:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment