Thursday 9 January 2014

HAPPILY EVER AFTER MANOR HOUSE BELIEVE PAPER COLLECTION FROM MOLOSSI

Hi Everyone, Marelle back again with some more Manor House inspiration from Cathi.
This week I wanted to create a layout using the gorgeous new Manorhouse Believe paper collection 
and some of their new flower releases.  I chose some chipboard from Molossi to help create it.



The chipboard doves here I covered in gesso first, then added some glass bead gel, finally covering them with the script stamping.  Here in this photo you can see all the gorgeous Manor House flowers I added:Ballerina Flowers - Classic MixConcerto FlowersMinuettes - Pink Mix.  The two papers I used came from the yummy Believe collection from Manor House  : Take a Chance and Lace.





In this photo you can see where I took some more of my new gelatos from Faber Castell and used them to stamp a harlequin background.  The title of my layout is the Happily Ever After stamp.  The ultra cool Molossi filmstrip chipboard was coloured with Black Soot Distress Ink and I used it as a base to build my flower cluster.
For finishing details I added some gorgeous Prima metal embellishments and bark hearts.  I had a great time making this wedding layout!  Molossi carries some amazing products in both their retail and wholesale shops.  Hope you come take a look!



Thanks Cathi - an amazingly beautiful layout of Mr and Mrs Cathi!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment