Saturday 7 June 2014

HAPPY LAYOUT BY CATHI


This week I went for mixed media madness for my Molossi layout!! I used a lot of distress inks for this and the Molossi Number chipboard.


Lots of layers and stamping on this layout using Jet Black Archival Ink. I edged the flowers with Gold Kindy Glitz for a bit of sparkle.  


The background is full of color. I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for my Grunge Polka Dot stamping and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink for my Grunge Check stamping. I used lots of misting in golds pinks and blues. The Molossi Number Chipboards are inked in Black Soot Distress Ink. I had a lot of fun stamping misting and layering up this layout and I really hope you like it!!

Numbers 1 - 10 6cms High  Archival Ink Pad - Jet BlackKindy Glitz 135ML Gold
Distress Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass  Distress Ink Pad - Victorian VelvetDistress Ink Pad - Black Soot

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous LO Cathi I really love the colour scheme you have used, as well as the textures and layers... Well Done Hunni...

    Hugs
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete