Thursday 28 November 2013

A NEW LAYOUT FROM THE TALENTED CATHI!!


Here is what Cathi has to say about how she created this gorgeous detailed layout!

 I did this mixed media layout  to celebrate how my daughter has changed and grown since her start with ballet. She adores ballet and is working on progressing in her ballet career with the support of her teacher. I don't mind if she changes her plans tomorrow but while she is passionate we will try to give her every opportunity within our abilities to help her follow her dreams! I used a fussy cut photo of her as young girl in her first year of dance classes and also added a photo taken in her ballet camp this year, my how she has grown!

I used 9th Wave papers, die cuts, and stickers I had from 7 Dots as well. I used some gorgeous Molossi chipboard, cutting a heart in half and using it on both sides of the layout cluster. I colored it with pink chalk ink to tone in with the tag colors and then used a Prima stamp and added some gesso.

I also added some chicken wire chipboard and colored that in with the teal chalk ink...

Thanks Cathi - I adore the Molossi chicken wire chipboard : you can do so much with it : use it as a stencil, colour it with mists, chalk, paint, use raw - another great product from Molossi!

I will be back again soon with more inspiration!

Marellex
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment