Saturday 26 October 2013

SOME MORE DT INSPIRATION FOR YOU

Hi everyone - Marelle back with more fabulous DT inspiration.
Take a look at this gorgeous layout from the lovely Jo.
 
 
This month I was lucky enough to have a gorgeous scripty title "Believe" in my package from Molossi along with a very intricately cut flourish frame.  I have used both of these pieces on my layout for this month featuring my daughter.

The photos I pinched from my daughter's IPOD whilst doing a backup recently and she does a much better job than I do of photo editing :)  I simply painted the chipboard with white acrylic paint and added an adhesive gem to the dot on top of the "I".  The papers I have used are from Echo Park and Kaisercraft and the quote is onto a Bella transparency.  Flowers are from www.scrapofdifference.com.au and Bo Bunny, the spotty paper was cut on the Pazzle into a shape and inked around the edges with black ink.  Some florist wire twirled around a pencil gives the added pieces to the floral cluster.
 
I have hidden journaling under the larger of the photographs with a little washi tape down the side and a metal corner to make sliding it from under the photograph easier.

I absolutely adore this title - it is a great size to make a statement but not overwhelm the layout - similiarly, the frame was small enough to highlight a wallet size photograph and still have it be the smaller of the two photographs featured - I look forward to playing with others in the Molossi range.
 
This is beautiful Jo!
As more gorgeous DT creations come to hand I will keep you updated
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love all ur stuff it's so Hard to pick just one thing .. Ur Special Chip Board would have to B one of my Fav I guess ....... I Ivited JoTaylor to join as well ...ooxx Bronny Nieuwenhuis

    ReplyDelete