Sunday 16 June 2013

We are back from Brisbane and we came home to some lovely emails, Cathi's talented is beyond words, here she shows some more of our chipboard pieces. This is what Cathi has to say


Can I say again how much I love the Molossi chipboard that arrives in my DT package each month. Suzanne and Josh do an amazing job choosing stunning chipboard just perfect for the style of layouts I love to do and I appreciate it so much!

This layout features their Decorative Arch -SMALL chipboard. It is so intricate and worked perfectly with this photo of my husband and I getting married under an arch oh so many years ago (could it be... 18 years this July, wow!!) I piled on the flowers over the arch and added some broken jewelry chain and beads and some gorgeous lace I had in my stash. The paper is from Maja Designs Spring Basics.


 The beautiful butterflies are from my scrappy friend Lisa Novogrodski's Etsy shop.

 The Couture Creations Jasmine Dream die is a perfect leafy flourish die, I love to cut up the stem into pieces to add leafy accents to a cluster.

 
 
 Be sure to view Cathi's blog it will blow your mind...
http://celticknotted.blogspot.com
 Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment