Sunday 14 April 2013

We have another share today from Marelle, using our MDF 12mm Letters. 



This is what Marelle has to tell about her gorgeous creation 
ALTERED FRIENDS LETTER

What I used:
Wooden “F” for Friends letter from Molossi
Aqua beads from a broken necklace
Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise ink spray
Authentique small blue “dictation” stickers
Derivan Student acrylic paint colour Turquoise from Molossi
Small yellow paper flowers



Method
I painted the letter with one coat of Turquoise paint from Molossi, when that was dry, I glued the small beads onto the letter with Helmar Decoupage craft Paste from Molossi.  After this had dried, I sprayed the beads with Dylusions vibrant turquoise ink spray and set it aside to dry.
Next I attached the small blue Authentique stickers on with Helmar Decoupage craft Paste from Molossi and glued three flowers onto the base of the letter, and one at the top using Helma decoupage craft Paste from Molossi.
I sprayed the letter with matt spray and left to dry.
It is amazing what you can find to recycle around your home! 




Be sure to check out Marelle's blog for more great creative ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment