Friday 15 February 2013

 
Yay Marelle has emailed me over her designs and we are thrilled to show them off

Molossi Products : Alphabet Letters M I A
Helmar Crackle Step 1 and
Helmar Crackle Step 2
 
Other Products I used : Impasto paste, doiley for masking, Dylusions spray in colour : Mister Hueys spray in colour : Dylusions spray in red..
Aqua paint by Global, Yellow paint by Global,
 
I first coated the letter I with Helmar crackle step 1 and allowed it to dry overnight.
The next morning I coated the letter with a coat of GLobal impasto aqua paint and allowed this to dry.
When this was dry, I painted the letter with Helmar crackle step 2 and allowed it to dry.
The effect was amazing, so I used the Artelia impasto gel on top of the dry step 2 crackle.
After this dried, I used GLobal acrylic paint in white and dabbed it randomly over the letter, then I did the same with some Global Navy paint.
Another texture technique to create a different look !
Molossi Letter A
Kaisercraft small flourish stamp
Small luggage tag
Green twine
Black pilot pen
White acrylic poster paint
Baby wipes
Black acrylic paint
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Mint Green
Dylusions spray in Lemon Zest
Archival Brilliance stamp pad colour : Coffee Bean
I lightly covered the A with one coat of white paint, and when nearly dry I wiped off quite a lot of the paint leaving a whitewash effect.
I then sprayed randomly Dylusions spray in Lemon Zest and while still wet I stamped the small flourish randomly over the letter, using the Archival Brilliance Ink colour Coffee Bean
While the letter was drying, I took the luggage tag and sprayed it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Mint Green , and Dylusions spray in Lemon Zest
and inked the small flourish stamp using Archival Billiance stamp pad coffee bean colour, to form the gift tag.
I went back to the letter A and randomly stamped some more flourishes using the ink pad.
The next step was to paint with acrylic black paint around the outside of the letter A and leave to dry.
I used the twine to attach the gift tag to the letter A.
 
More of Marelle's work can be viewed at
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job Marelle love all of the distressing

    ReplyDelete